. . .
Value-efficiency and quality control are maintained to the highest standards at every stage of a Zenko International on-site project:
- A Project Manager is appointed at the RFQ stage.
- On-site teams are trained, tested, and selected according to Zenko International’s strict requirements.
- Work is executed by cross-functional nested teams rather than by a hierarchical organisational structure.
- Standards and takt time based measures are clearly defined for each task/phase.
- Daily end to end visual management discipline is maintained between clients, suppliers and teams, ensuring all stakeholders are fully up to date on the project status.