. . .
We are currently recruiting experienced Tinsmiths to work on yachts across Europe.
- Install tin plating in technical areas, and sound absorption panels for walls and ceilings;
- Read and interpret plans, job cards, sketches, diagrams and specifications inherent to the job;
- Develop, trace, cut and bend sheet or lattice metal;
- Form and assemble sheet or lattice metal through different processes;
- Use all the tools required to carry out work;
- Work according to Zenko International’s quality standards and the procedural requirements set out to perform the job.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- Excellent ability to work with technical documentation (drawings)
- References from previous employees
- Knowledge of English/German would be considered an advantage
Testing and/or training will be provided by Zenko International to ensure successful applicants carry out all tasks and duties according to company standards.
Pay rates are dependent on experience and ability. Pay rates are typically between 11-14 EUR per hour with travel and accommodation expenses covered.
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call us +33 6 44 36 83 10 (EN), +37061511865 (LT/RU)
We look forward to hearing from you!