. . .
We are recruiting exceptionally qualified PMs, with demonstrated experience of working in the shipbuilding industry to join our tight-knit team in the management of long-term ship interior installation projects across Europe.
- Organize and coordinate the work of the project team and subcontractors;
- Plan the use of time and resources for the implementation of the project;
- Ensure the performance of works in accordance with the volumes and terms set in client plans and schedules;
- Constant reporting to the stakeholders;
- Provide the project team with all work-related information;
- Monitor, evaluate and control the work of the project team;
- Constantly check the quality of the work performed, organize the repair of defects, take actions to prevent defects and improve the quality of work;
- Require project promoters to work as efficiently as possible to achieve cost-effective and efficient financial performance;
- Require the project team to ensure compliance with occupational safety and fire safety regulations;
- Solve the problems of the project implementation according to its competence;
- Maintain close contact with customers, subcontractors and other stakeholders;
- Be responsible for the progress of the project implementation and achieved results according to the term set by the client;
- Execute other Client requests or requests of the client’s representatives in accordance with the duties and responsibilities of the project manager in order to ensure the achievement of the planned performance results.
- Education in Engineering, Project Management or related field
- Minimum of five years experience working in the shipbuilding industry
- Capable when using Microsoft Project, Autocad, Gantt Chart, Microsoft BI.
- Good English command (German and/or Russian is an advantage)
- Strong leader
- Effective communicator, negotiator, organiser, problem solver
- Proficient in cost management, risk management, task management
- Technical expertise
- Basic knowledge of legal principles in contract management and negotiation
Salary starting from 4,000 EUR net with travel and accommodation expenses covered.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us +370 646 77512
We very much look forward to hearing from you!